Your shoot is all done, you are so proud of your photos, and you want to blow your partner’s mind with all this greatness… How exactly do you do that, though? Before you go handing them pictures, here are five great ideas that just might work for you:
- Take your digital files and text one them to your husband or wife while they are at work. Nothing brightens up someone’s day like a random boudoir photo of the person they love popping up on their phone. You can string them out over a few days or even months. One last piece of advice: send a warning text before the picture so they open in private! You don’t want their boss seeing all of your goodies.. 😊
- Put them in an album. Wrap up this album and let them open this gift on a special occasion. After your shoot, we can pick out your favorite photos, and I can have your collection made into an album for you.
- Put them on the mirror in the morning. Simply hang a photo on the mirror before your significant other wakes up in the morning. I honestly can’t think of a better way to start the day.
- This isn’t for the faint of heart. Take your 12 favorite shots and have them turned into a calendar. Hang it up and let them enjoy a new photo every month for the next year.
- A scavenger hunt! Don’t let the secret out. Place your photos in the fridge, lunchbox, or any other commonly used place with directions to find you. Imagine your partner’s surprised look when they find you at the end of the hunt in your lingerie posed just like that last image. Be creative with this one!
I hope this article helps you! Let me know how it turns out. Remember, if you need anything additional help, I am here for you.