A Boudoir experience is an investment. It’s not unusual for our clients to spend more on their boudoir session than they did on their wedding photography. That may sound wild to some, but the reality of it is that boudoir photography is a very delicate craft which requires substantial overhead and a strong unique skillset.
You could certainly find someone who “doesn’t cost an arm and a leg” (one of the WORST things to hear when people are looking for boudoir photographers on the internet), but who wants cheap and crappy nudes? You want a powerful, uplifting, and confidence building session – something you can look back on when you’re 80 years old to remember how badass you was.
We want EVERY woman to be able to afford our services. We want to reach as many women as we can, because we are on a mission to change the world. No matter what your income level is, we can work with you to make this a reality.
This is why we’ve added a number of additional opportunities to save a couple bucks when planning your boudoir session. Let’s start the list:
1. Prepayment plan – You’ve booked your session and would like to save for your heirlooms before the session so you don’t have to worry about money during your wonderful experience. We’ve got you covered. We will work with you to customize your very own payment plan; how much you’d like to pay, how often you would like to pay and when you make your payments are all up to you. Super easy and very flexible. On top of that, we offer a 5% discount on your heirlooms (both packages and al-a-carte Items) applied at your last payment.
2. Full prepayment – If you don’t want to take advantage of the pre-payment plan, but want to arrive on the day of your session without the worry of having to swipe your card for your heirlooms, then a full pre-payment option is for you. When you do a one-time prepayment, we will apply 10% off your heirloom collections and al-a-cart items of your choice.
3. PayPal or Affirm – You booked a session and have little time to save up for the heirlooms you know you want. Well we have a couple options you should consider. PayPal and Affirm offer interest free pay over time options that will start after your session. The benefit is that you get to walk out of the studio on the same day with your heirlooms (or as soon as they are ready).
4. Referrals – Another good way to earn some extra dollars is with referrals. For every booked future client you refer, you will receive $125 towards to your heirlooms or your next session. The possibilities are endless here.. Organize a Ladies Luxe party or book your whole Mom’s group and you could earn all of your heirlooms for free.
5. Business collaborations – Are you an entrepreneur and interested in a session? We offer a number of collaboration opportunities for business owners. The details and terms will depend on the business in question.
We hope this helps you take advantage of this luxury, self-loving experience and save a couple dollars while doing so.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.