Many women think a boudoir session is just not for them, that boudoir is for soon-to-be-brides or gorgeous young women who can pose and strut their stuff like models. But boudoir is so much more than lingerie and sexy posing. Boudoir is about seeing yourself from a different perspective and finding power and strength in who you are.
There are tons of reasons why women choose to do boudoir sessions, and your reason is unique to you! But here are some milestones and moments that women have chosen to commemorate with a boudoir session.
1. Capture a stellar time in your life… Have you received a big promotion at work? Achieved a goal you’ve been working toward for years? A boudoir session can be a great way to capture this moment in your life and help you look back and remember your joy and pride.
2. Mark a major change… Maybe you’ve lost a ton of weight or fighting a major illness, and you want to reward yourself for those hours of blood, sweat and tears. A boudoir session can serve as an awesome treat for you and give you a chance to show off that hot bod.
3. Celebrate the single life… Boudoir isn’t just for a significant other—it’s for you. Maybe you’ve gone through a rough breakup or just gotten out of a bad relationship. Get your confidence back with some sexy boudoir photos and remind yourself of how amazing you are!
4. Break free from your comfort zone…Have you ever wanted to try something you’ve never done before or maybe be someone else for the day? Many women feel boudoir is way outside their comfort zone, but that’s what is so freeing about it! Take a chance and let your guard down. You’ll be so glad you did.
5. Celebrate your age… Boudoir is for every age group. You deserve to celebrate your beauty at any age, whether it’s 30 or 50. A boudoir session can help you see just how uniquely gorgeous you are at any age.
6. Boost your confidence… There are plenty of times in your life when you could use a little more confidence, whether it’s moving to a new city or starting a new job. Boudoir photos can be something you can look back on years later to remind yourself of a moment when you were brave and bold. That confidence will definitely come in handy.
Whatever your reason for doing a boudoir session, you deserve to feel beautiful, sexy, and stunning. And I would love to help make that happen!